Anatomically designed shells help limit lateral motion post-cast or after an acute injury. Soft-edge design for extra comfort in shoe. Pre-inflated and adjustable air cells for improved comfort and fit
Provides comfortable, rigid support and protection in case of a moderate-to-severe injury, for weak ankles and/or for post-cast treatment.
1. Adjust heel to fit width of foot.
2. Open two top straps and place heel onto bottom strap. Make sure the side are centered along lower leg and ankle.
3. Wrap bottom strap around brace first, then apply top strap. Adjust until fit is firm, yet comfortable.
4. For best results, wear a sock and use in conjunction with a low-heel, closed or athletic shoe.
5. This product comes pre-inflated. If necessary, add more air into air for additional compression and support. DO NOT OVERINFLATE. Adjust heel to fit width of foot.
Close all fasteners prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
DO NOT: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.